Friday, May 8, 2009

Romain DeMarchi On Flux Bindings

Flux Bindings would like to proudly announce Romain DeMarchi as the newest addition to the International Team. Flux is very thrilled to have him onboard.

Romain has been a long standing figure in the snowboarding world. From his off-hill antics to his powerful riding style in the backcountry, Romain represents the quintessential snowboard icon. Romain’s energy and passion for snowboarding is infectious. Since becoming a professional, Romain has put all his time and effort into becoming the best he can. He has been filming with the Absinthe squad for many years and continues to do so, making sure his presence is known with solid video parts.
According to Romain, “I hope to have a long and fruitful relationship with the Flux family. I am so happy to finally be able to team up with a company that recognizes what being core is all about. Together, we’re gonna rule the world!”

When asked why he chose to team up with Flux he responds, “Back in the day, before I was riding for the B, I was using Flux bindings. I always remembered how comfortable they were and how beautiful they looked. After leaving my previous sponsor, I felt that I would go back to my roots and align myself with a company that represented a core image. I’ve always seen myself on Flux, so here I am, back on Flux.”

The addition of Romain to the Flux family will definitely have a positive impact for Flux Bindings internationally.

- Transworld Snowboarding

No comments: